Admissions & Registration
High school can be great, but some students are ready for the challenge that the University of Hawaiʻi at Mānoa can offer.
Mānoa Academy students are bold, highly motivated, and in search of opportunities to be challenged both academically and personally.
Please talk to your high school counselor to see whether Mānoa Academy is right for you. Discover whether your high school is a participating school.
Applications steps (Deadline October 1, 2017)
- Complete the Mānoa Academy Application
- Complete the UH application at: https://manoa.hawaii.edu/apply/
- Consult the Application Tips (pdf) and Application Worksheet (pdf) before logging on
- Select UH Mānoa Main Campus
- If submitting the high school transcript with this application, there is no need to complete the “Self-Reported” section of the application
- Enter test scores, if available
- Upon admission, students will be sent additional forms including parental permission, FERPA, and Title IX to complete and return
Congratulations! Once you've been admitted, follow these steps to enroll.
- Complete Health Clearance Form (pdf)
Mail: University Health Services Mānoa
1710 East-West Road, Honolulu, Hawaiʻi 96822
or Fax: (808) 956-3583
or File Drop: www.hawaii.edu/filedrop (Recipient: UHSM)
- Check your registration status and clear holds
- Complete Course Add Form (pdf)
- Get your UH Mānoa Identification Card